Saturday, January 2, 2010

Only One Day Left

I am the master of looking at time off as time to clean, organize, read, catch up on projects fallen to the way side, and then realizing that there is only one day remaining in my vacation and I have managed to not complete the tasks I wanted to have completed.  I did however manage to take a lot of time to rest, sleep in till lunch time, watch several movies on my Netflix que, go bra less for 2 days straight and be at peace.  I chose to live the past two days following this philosophy...

"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." - Bertrand Russell

Sounds good right?
I did finish the inbox project I started yesterday and now my hotmail and yahoo inboxes are less than one page full.  I still have some emails to reply to.  I'm horrible at email correspondence.  Maybe that's why I have not been more successful with eHarmony.


Oh!  I totally forgot to mention the super happy moment that occurred while I was out shopping for my new bedding.  I was in Marshalls looking at blankets when I found a cute little soft and fluffy bath mat on clearance for 5 bucks.  Since it was only 5 bucks I decided that I neede it.  I went to the register to make my purchase and when the woman in line in front of me was finished she turned to me, handed me a gift card and said "There is $9 left on this card.  Knock yourself out (or maybe it was 'Go crazy')."   I got that bathmat for free!  I wished her a very Happy New Year and left the store with a huge smile on my face.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment