Monday, January 4, 2010

Car Repair

I took my car to Ryan's Auto Glass today to have a repair made to my windshield.  A small, quarter sized starburst shaped crack.  The very nice man who greeted me when I entered the shop told me that I had the worst kind of crack and it was in one of the worst possible places.  The crack was actually several little cracks and it's proximity to the edge of the windshield meant that it would be a delicate procedure.  After only about 20 minutes they told me that it was a success and I was good to go!  Thanks Ryan's Auto Glass :o)

I'm off to watch The Big Bang Theory then go to bed.  I didn't get as much sleep as I wanted to last night.  I think I managed about 5 hours.  I couldn't fall asleep and once I did, I kept waking up.  I think that I was afraid to fall asleep because I was afraid I would over sleep due to my sleeping-in-marathon over the past couple of weeks.  Needless to say, I was not very productive at work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment