Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snowy Days and Cookie Baking Extravaganza

I awoke this morning with a cuddly, cozy, purring kitty and a view out of my bedroom window of several inches of snow.  What a wonderful way to wake up on a Saturday. 

Today I baked another batch of Mexican Chocolate Cookies, Spritz, Chocolate Chip, iced the rest of the Gingerbread Snowflakes, and dipped the Oreo Truffles and Nutter Butter Truffles into chocolate  I started out in the morning at home and then dug my car out of the snow to head over to my friend and baking accomplice, Becki's house to finish the rest of my confections.

Driving home this evening was beautiful.  I love snow and I love Christmas lights, but I love them best when they are together.



I received one of the best Christmas card ever today.  It was a card from my cat, aka Chai Bug.  I don't know who sent it but I have a couple of ideas.  The Pittsburgh post mark narrows it down a little bit.  Who ever it was totally rocks.  The card really made my day and I will admit that I even shed a few happy tears over it.



The Chai Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment